WIN a £250 voucher with our Superdrug Visual-Merchandising Competition!
Certain stores will have recently received on-shelf merchandising trays for Ghost and Ariana Grande. We would love to see how well you have implemented these! Please note: if you have not received these trays, your store has not been allocated.
For a chance to win £250 worth of retail vouchers for your team PLUS a hamper full of Designer Parfums fragrance goodies, please send in photos of these areas in-store to the below email address.
We will be awarding the prize to the store that has implemented the trays the most CORRECTLY and NEATLY.
Competition for Superdrug Employees – Best Ghost & Ariana Grande Display Terms & Conditions
1) Promotion name and description: Competition for Superdrug Employees – Best Ghost & Ariana Grande Display in UK Superdrug Stores (the “Competition”).
2) Promoter: S A Designer Parfums Limited, company registration number 04198899, Amertrans Park, Bushey Mill Lane, Watford, WD24 7JG, United Kingdom (“SADP”).
3) Competition Start Date: 1st December 2023
4) Competition Closing Date: 31st January 2024
5) By entering the Competition the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
6) The Competition is open to employees of select Superdrug stores located in the UK. It is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7) To enter the Competition, all participants must:
• Create a shelf branding display for Ghost and Ariana Grande products as per instructions from SADP’s brand team.
• Upload photos of the shelving display to the Fragrance Collab page on the Superdrug Hub (Superdrug’s trade team will forward all submitted images to the Promoter).
8) In order for the entry to be considered, participants have to comply with all of the requirements detailed in clause 7 above.
9) All Competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 12pm (noon) UK time on the Competition Closing Date. All Competition entries received after that are automatically disqualified.
10) The Competition is open to employees of select Superdrug stores located in the UK only but at all times excluding:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or their holding or subsidiary companies;
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
11) In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
12) The employees of each store will be competing as a team.
13) The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is in bad faith and/or otherwise contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
14) The Promoter will not accept responsibility for Competition entries which are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
15) Team from the winning Superdrug store will receive the following:
• 1x hamper filled with fragrance products (assortment of SADP brands)
• Love2Shop retail vouchers worth £250
16) Prizes are subject to availability. There are no alternative prizes and no cash alternatives.
17) The prizes are non-transferable and exclude any additional costs and expenses.
18) Promoter will pay the delivery fees for the shipping of the prizes to the winners within the UK.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER
19) The Prize will be awarded to the team with the best shelving display for both brands (Ghost and Ariana Grande).
20) The Prize/s will be awarded to the entire winning team from the chosen Superdrug store.
21) The winning team will be chosen by a committee of Ghost & Ariana’s Brand team members (SADP employees).
22) The winning team will be announced on Thursday 1st February 2024.
23) The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24) If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winning team and pick a replacement winner.
25) All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify participants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
25) Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that the copyright in your entry will be owned by the Promoter.
26) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, their agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence or fraud of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
27) In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition without prior notice.
28) Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
29) SA Designer Parfums Limited, Ghost Fragrances Limited, GrandAri, Inc. and their respective promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winner for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Competition. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Competition, but in no event legal fees.